Friday, April 2, 2010

The starting of the story

The 4 years of study in university remain well in my mind, is a something that shall not be fade by the flow of time.

The last school that I was attended, um, left a lot memories that accompanying me until now.

For my life after study was not satisfying as expected. I was stuck in the office for 3 years, repeating the same things every day, even on the Sunday, I was called to office to have a meeting.

Fed up with the same routine that keep recycling itself.

Haha. Still a mommy's boy after working, going back to home every week to have a lunch or dinner to make sure my mom has a good look of me.

I have a steady and health shape and it was all my mom has wishes for me.

She praying and eating vege for lunch
every day to ensure the god bless her children to live happily and healthily.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am feeling I had lost myself in the concrete mist. Seeking and trying each best path to reach the destination.

"I want to quick this hid and seek games." I said to myself.

"I want to step out now" I am telling myself.

The following day I pass up the resignation letter to my boss.

A bit sadness, anxiety, loss across my mind. I was going to change, for better or for worse.

My boss tells me to have a good future and we have lunch together.

The climate of all is that he is paying the bill. Woh, 1st time after 3 years working under him.

Having a last glance of my desk and feeling heavily, I stepping hard, out of the office.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walking directionless in the road, my mind all blank. From this moment onward, I was not a typical white collar.

Somehow I feel I cant mingle with the crowd.

Forgetting how I make my way back to the house I rented together with my friends in PJ.

I go inside my room directly without greeting my housemate.

After a nice hot shower, I laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. The old dream come across, "Backpacking to the Europe country ".The more I though of it the stronger desire in heart telling me to go.

I jump off bed and taking out the saving book, I started to calculate.


I am going to where my saving can take me...

1 comment: